Give to your event a historical dimension !
At the entrance of Old Harbor with more than 500 hotel rooms nearby, Le Palais du Pharo has 7,000 square meters for congress distributed in two architectural units :
The historic Palace, built by the Emperor Napoleon III for his wife Eugenie :
– Room The Major, 300 place SEA VIEW
– Lounges of Empire style, 200 people SEA VIEW
– Rooms of subcommission from 10 to 90 places SEA VIEW
The contemporary extension :
– The Old Harbour area (restoration caterer) 1.000 places WITH TERRACE ON the Old Harbor
– Auditorium 900 places
– Set of exhibition of 1.800 square meters
A place which develop the imagination, ideal for your seminars … The head in clouds and feet in water!